Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cuddling Pigs Leads To Lazyness



I was lazy today. Aside from going to Best Buy and buying a new game for the PS3, I think all I managed to get done was washing the dishes, and that's because I have a machine that does it for me. Oh and shower. I blame Piggy. He always looks so comfortable and happy over there on the bed that I feel compelled to go cuddle him. Needless to say this results in an unplanned nap.

I try not to fret much about it, but I sort of hate it when that happens. I did have intentions of getting some things done today, but they didn't get done because I was having a lazy spell. I think the problem is that I'm just not used to having back-to-back days off. Mine usually are split, which is somehow easier for me to deal with. Hopefully I can get used to it fairly quickly, as it'll be like that for a while now.

Anyways, I'm off again on Saturday. Perhaps then I can what little needs to be done, done. And then it's off to Dad's birthday dinner. BFF is coming, and so is his new girlfriend, so I'll finally get to meet her.

I think I have too many issues to even have a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment