Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Dream Is Becoming Reality

Alright well, there's a bit less than 3 months until the Rammstein concert in Baltimore! BFF booked us a hotel room not too far from the arena the other day (a Best Western in case anyone's wondering). We plan on arriving early on the 25th so we can do some touristy things before the show, which starts at 8:00 p.m. I'll need to bring plenty of Full Throttle with me; that's gonna be a hell of a day.

Speaking of which, do you know last night, my dad was telling BFF to bring some smelling salts to the show? He was like "I'm seriously concerned that she may faint and miss the whole thing!" I mean, I guess his concern is valid, but...well, I have no argument here. I honestly can't say how I'd react to the sheer mind-blowing ecstasy that is their show, let alone how seeing Till in person would affect me. So we must be prepared!

So let's see, Rammstein show + BFF + first concert experience = WOOOO! The only thing that could make it better is if I get the chance to meet Till. OMG I'd just die. I mean, he's been my celebrity crush for so long, we're practically an imaginary couple.

Also, BFF says I shouldn't wear a Rammstein shirt to the show, as much as I'd want to. He says it's a "faux pas" and not good concert etiquette. It's been decided I shall wear my "Scheisse passiert!" shirt instead. I'm glad to have gotten that sorted out, as I have like 9 Rammstein shirts and could never decide which was worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment