Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Obligatory Introduction

Hey there.  This is my first attempt at having a blog; I got so inspired by my cousin's that I couldn't help myself!  So...we'll see where exactly this goes.

Anyway, the title refers to that fizzle that happens to your brain when it is overloaded with cuteness, joy, anger, or sheer stupidity. Expect a mixture of things. Naturally though I shall be regaling you all with stories and rants from the workplace, as there is never a shortage of those when you work retail. My posts more than likely will contain sarcasm and a somewhat dry sense of humor, which I hope some of you can appreciate.

And off we go...

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading the stories from your retail experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete