Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vader Is Too Epic To Fail

Today I braved the cold and the traffic on Midlothian Turnpike and paid a visit to the mall. My first stop was at Hot Topic, where I was promptly greeted with hip-hop. Um, excuse me, but this is Hot Topic, not Footlocker. Put on some (fuckin') Slayer STAT! Anyway, I did manage to get some awesome stuff.


Aside from the obviously epic Darth Vader shirt, I picked up a Star Wars lanyard, a Batman can koozie, and OMG ASTRONAUT ICE CREAM. I'mma have to nom on that post haste.

2 comments:

  1. I need some more info on this astronaut ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's freeze dried ice cream; there's no water in it. As you nom it, your saliva re-hydrates it back to its original state. It can be stored unrefrigerated for up to 3 years. Science!

    ReplyDelete