Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Rant

Been feeling a bit bummed lately. For the past few weeks, I've had Friday and Saturday nights off (however, that too is about to change :/). Aside from going out to dinner with some of the family last week, absolutely nothing has happened. I don't want to sound like I'm whining, or complaining, because sometimes I don't feel like going out. But in general, everyone made such a stink about me "always working" and they "never get to see me" anymore. So when I told everyone that I'd have Fridays and Saturdays off (or so I thought!), that there would be more socializing going on. Nope! Not even from BFF. Of course, he's all up in his girlfriend's business and seems to spend the ENTIRE weekend with her so...I guess it doesn't matter what days I have off!

Seems like everyone's forgotten about me. And don't even be all "So get back on days then!" at me, because it's not that simple. Management isn't gonna be all "ok sure" just 'cause I ask them. Also then I'd be home when her boyfriend is over and I'd have to listen to them bang and I just can't deal with that. I really can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment