Sunday, March 25, 2012

Of Riding Bikes And Relaxing Metal


So last weekend I got my bike out from under my parents' house, got it all cleaned up, lubricated the gears, and brought it to the complex. I've had this bike for ages, at least since I was 14. It's in surprisingly good shape considering how old it is, and the fact that it had been stored under the house for quite some time. Only thing wrong is the right shifter doesn't work properly, and the rear brake cable needs replacing (it still works fine though).






I took it out for a ride around the complex at 3:00 a.m. Saturday, shortly after getting back from Fallout. It helped clear my head and sort out some emotions I've been feeling as of late. Positive yet confused emotions, not ones brought on by the Drama Llama.




I finally purchased some new music, also. I've started buying digital albums from through Amazon, as they have them anywhere from $5-$10 depending on how old the album is, and it satisfies my OMG NEED THIS NOW! urge because it downloads instantly. Today I bought Evile's Five Serpent's Teeth, and Agalloch's Ashes Against The Grain, which contains a lovely song called "Falling Snow," which is an excellent listen on cloudy, crappy days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment