Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Want This In My House


I fucking love this kitchen. It just has this awesome feel of warmth and cozyness, you can feel it through the monitor! I can picture this being my kitchen, and I'd have friends and family over, perhaps for Thanksgiving. Of course Dad would be in there cooking, and I'd be hollering at the TV (because of course there'd be football on), while mashing the potatoes (because I can handle that!). There'd be laughter, and good times, and good beer, and football, and just...LOVE.

I'd need it to be wider though. But damn look at all the counter space to prep stuff! And I love the hole in the wall, which I assume looks into the living room, because it gives it a sense of openness and allows you to still chat with people (or holler at the TV). Maybe some day...

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a cozy vacation house or cabin somewhere. With deer right outside the window and a creek nearby!

    ReplyDelete