Friday, January 20, 2012

Resistance Is Futile



So now Facepage has decided that I'm worthy of its Ticker feature. Because I really need a feed of my newsfeed. It's fucking distracting (not to mention redundant), and it pisses me off that I can't get rid it. Where was I when this decision to put this crap on my page was made? I don't remember ever being asked if I wanted the damn thing. Facepage was all "YOU SHALL HAVE THIS FEATURE >:[" and made it so. I swear SkyNet is behind this.

I like Facepage. I really do. It lets me keep in touch with my family and friends, as well as bands I love. But I can't stand how it decides what features you're gonna have, and how your feed is gonna be organized. And ain't shit you can do about it. There is no "opt out" check box. Every time it makes changes I yell at my laptop "BUT FACEPAGE I DON'T WANT THAT." But it never listens to me. Kinda like when I fuss at the cats for peeing in the corner of the littler box. I state my case and they just stare at me blankly. I hate the new "timeline" layout for profiles. It's too much like MySpace, and it just sucks. I assume it eventually will MAKE me have that hideous monstrosity of HTML as well.

At least it doesn't make me play FarmVille. OMG I'd quit the Internet if that ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment