Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Want To Be James Hetfield

I've decided I'm going to pick up the guitar again. My high school offered classes, and I took the beginner one senior year, but really, a room with 40-odd kids is no environment to learn an instrument in. Add 6 other classes you have to focus on, 4 of which are necessary, you-need-to-pass-this classes, and well, you don't have the time to devote to learning it. But now that I don't have other obligations, and certainly have the time to practice, I'm gonna give it another shot, because I'd really like to be able to play.

So, when I get my February bonus, I'm going to get this bundle hurr, along with a guitar stand. So basically I get everything I need for $100. Of course I get to use my associate discount so that helps a bit. :) I've also already found the 2 "learn to play" books I want, one of which is Learn to Play Guitar With Metallica. \m/

All I'd need then is to find tablature for The Imperial March.

No comments:

Post a Comment