Saturday, February 25, 2012

Epic Day Was Epic

Last night was pretty epic...the complete opposite of what I posted a few days ago.

I went to the gym after work and worked my back pretty good, as it's become my primary are of focus at the moment. Arms and legs are good, back needs work so deadlifts it is! Of course there are a variety of back exercises to do, but deadlifts seem to work the whole back instead of certain areas. Since lifting and carrying heavy stuff occasionally is part of my job, this is key *ahem*boxesofcopypaper*ahem*.

Slept until 4:00, then watched my newest nephew, Leonidis, eat his rat. Yes. I said rat. My sister told me I should watch so I know what to expect since I have expressed interest in getting my own ball python down the road. There was less fanfare than I expected, which was good. The whole thing was quick. Sidenote: We plan on putting foam letters on his tank so it says "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!"

Had a really awesome dinner and watched Jackass 3 with my sister; there was a lot of LOLing.

And THEN! I went to Fallout and finally met Brennon, who I'd been talking to on Facebook for about a month. YAY! He introduced me to the drink dubbed "liquid cocaine," which among other things contains Jägermeister and Goldschläger. It hit me pretty hard, haha. And I tried Strongbow, which is a very nice hard cider from England. The theme was uniforms, and there was a costume contest for best uniform, which I unofficially earned 4th place in. The winner was dressed in a Star Trek uniform. We're all a bunch of nerds. Oh and that awkward moment when you're walking to the car and a Richmond P.D. officer in a half-joking manner tells you that impersonation is illegal...and THEY ADD "JUST SAYIN'."


No comments:

Post a Comment