Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterest

So I finally broke down and got a Pinterest.

At first I was like, "That's silly." Then it was "That's for people who are very stylish and crafty unlike me." Finally I thought, "Well hell. Why not? I can at least use it as a means to pimp Rammstein." And I've come to like it. I've made 10 boards already, and shockingly enough there's one for food items I wish to attempt to make. I must admit it's difficult for me to find photos for my "Dream Home Stuff" board because I don't know where to find all that stuff. I'm currently relying on Google images search. I'm also limited in the "home improvement/house crafty things" area because I live in an apartment, and the more holes I put in the wall means more holes to spackle when we leave the place.

In unrelated news, I keep failing at Words With Friends on Facepage because it gives me weird letters like Q, which, though high in points value, are practically useless. Or I get all consonants. So I keep wasting my turns swapping letters and losing horribly. Ironic, considering my penchant for awesome vocabulary.

And just for funsies, here is quite possibly the best "ex song" EVAR.

2 comments: