Friday, March 2, 2012

Best Of Both Worlds

It's tax return season!

I found this sweet Sony 46" TV at work for $638, but I couldn't bring it home this weekend like I had planned 'cause it was raining. And Leroy lacks a camper shell or tonneau cover, and it won't fit in the Eclipse. And it's supposed to rain tomorrow too. So boo no new TV this weekend. :(

However, my sister bought an Xbox 360 and some games. She's been dying for me to play Left 4 Dead with her, so today we went to my store and I bought myself a controller, and a copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. Except guess what? The case for the game was all banged up and parts of it were in pieces, the plastic around it had been ripped in places, and there wasn't a disc in there. So I went and returned that, as there wasn't any more value games I wanted to get as an exchange. I'm quite bummed about that 'cause I'd been looking for that one. But I have Deus Ex: Human Revolution to occupy my time with, so all is not lost.

















Aaannnddd on a DIY note, my genius showed itself and I put this "message center" together this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love the message center.. Those things kept me so organized in school!

    ReplyDelete