Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dream Home

As a result of looking for home decor and design ideas for my Pinterest, I've come to the conclusion that I basically want to live if a renovated warehouse in downtown Richmond. One of the ones that still has exposed brick walls and some creaky wooden flooring.

However, I would gladly accept an apartment in the Canal Walk Lofts in no renovated old warehouse apartments are available.















Of course, I would want to live on the side that faces the skyline so that my view would be something like this:


I've often mentioned to some folks how much I'd love to live downtown, specifically The Fan, but alas, city traffic is NOT my best friend, and parallel parking Leroy would be a mentally exhausting endeavor for me. But I really do love the atmosphere of the area, and living there would definitely help me get over my nervousness about navigating.



Naturally though, being a South Sider amongst RVA's "culturally elite" would be a rather awkward experience. BFF and I went to a New Year's brunch thing my German teacher from high school was having, and I swear to you we were the only ones wearing T-shirts and awkwardly drinking our beer (well, I had beer). But that is a story for another day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment