Friday, March 16, 2012

Pet Photos Warrant Interrogations, Apparently

One my somewhat distant relatives on Facepage has quite an interest in our pets. Normally, this is good. But she's really annoying about it. Whenever I post a photo of them, it's OMG 20,429 questions about them, and they're all the same!

So, allow me to clarify for you!

-We have 5 pets: Piggy, Lint, Xerxes, Leonidas, and Winchester
-Piggy and Winchester are mine, the snakes and Lint belong to my sister
-NO the snakes do not "play" with each other.
-NO the cats do not "play" with the snakes.
-NO Xerxes can't eat the cats. I'd be scared if the could as he's 20" long and pencil thin.
-NO Leonidas can't eat the cats. YES, he could hug them to death.
-NO we do not let either of the snakes have free range. THEY ARE CONTAINED AT ALL TIMES.
-NO the cats don't shit bricks every time they peep into Leonidas' tank.
-NO the cats don't try to eat Winchester
-NO the snakes don't crawl around on me while I sleep and plot to kill me.
-And just for you, NO, WINCHESTER IS NOT FOOD FOR THE SNAKES. HE IS A PET.

For fuck's sake woman! We are responsible pet owners who actually have a clue as to what we're doing. If ANY of them were in danger from another WE WOULD FIX THE ISSUE. DUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment