Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sehnsucht

Well these 2 days off have gone by entirely too fast. But it was a good time. :)

I have to admit, I hate it when nobody's up but me. Ah, the lonely wee hours of the morning...an excellent time for contemplation. There's been some interesting emotional developments as of late. Basically, I've developed feelings for someone. I think he is my perfect compliment. I'm glad it's happened to be honest; I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone I actually knew. I do hope though, that this will not ruin what we have when these feelings inevitably make their presence known to the other party. Of course, there's also the possibility of rejection. I do wish to get out of the friend zone, but I'm more afraid of the "he's just no that into you" zone. I do not want to be put there, sadly though I put myself there before I've even opened my mouth. I thank my own insecurities for that, as I've never thought I'd be capable of being loved in a romantic sense.

So, I wish to make it known to him that I am not like the others he's been with. I'm the diamond you've found while you were collecting pebbles. Win my heart, and I will be yours and yours alone. I want to be the reason you smile, the one who makes you laugh the hardest, your favorite drunken video game partner, and of course the one with the shoulder to lean on whenever you need it. If you're having drama, I will have your back. My atypical-ness has nothing to do with how hard I can love if given the chance. If anything it works to your advantage, for I truly know what it is to love someone and do right by them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I've found my Han Solo. I'm willing to be your Princess Leia, if you'll have me.

2 comments:

  1. I might have just said "AWWWW!" out loud after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is yet another reason why I think you are really special and cool and all that other stuff ... because you know how picky I am.

    ReplyDelete