Monday, April 2, 2012

To Stretch Or Not To Stretch

So, I'm contemplating on stretching my earlobe piercings. I'm currently at 14g, which is 1/16". For comparison, a standard ear piercing is done at 18g. I don't plan on going huge; I feel that 0g (5/16") would be the perfect size for me.

Here's a handy dandy reference for you:





















Why would I want to do this? Well, mainly because even though 14g is a common size, there's not a whole lot of variety of ear jewelery available in this size. Most jewelery of this size is more commonly worn in facial piercings. All of the really nice or awesome jewelery comes in the bigger sizes.

Stuff like this:



















Feedback is welcome, but if you're going to tell me that it's disgusting or whatever, you may put that opinion elsewhere. Somewhere dark and cavernous.

1 comment:

  1. If you like it, then go for it. You can always shrink them, right?

    ReplyDelete