Saturday, April 21, 2012

Musings

Thank you, Blogger, for not alerting me to your new format. At least Facepage tells you when it's going to turn your shit upside down and/or sideways!
I digress.

Leroy went in for his annual state inspection earlier this week. He passed as usual, but he's beginning to show his age. The bulb behind the tachometer is burned out, which will cost $100 to replace, he'll need all new tires next year, and the clear coat on his tail gate is beginning to bubble up in some places. Allow me to brag a moment: Nearly 10 year old Toyota, 80,100-something miles, and only cosmetic issues. Like I said, I will drive him til the engine falls out; he'll probably last that long too.

I do wish customers would realize that the answer "Yes, except for the free stuff/big pile of money" is not acceptable when asked if they found everything ok. It's not funny. It never was. It does not make you clever. It makes me go >:|. Please stop it.

Also, if you're on WIC, you should be familiar with the process involved to conduct the transaction. I have a procedure that I must follow in order to process your WIC check. I know it's tedious and takes longer than everyone would like, but it can't be helped. You have no right to complain about how long it takes to process the transaction.

I wish I knew why cats seem unable to walk in a straight line. Every time I leave the kitchen on my way to my room, here comes Piggy walking diagonally along the hallway into my room. He goes from right to left, and always manages to intersect my path at some point. This is especially unnerving when I have my coffee in my hand. One day, I will trip over him and end up in the hospital because I've broken something.






And I got a little creative the other night. I should show this to the customers who exhibit the above behavior(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment