Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Apparently I Don't Need A Life

OMG. This summer is turning out to be quite craptastic. Few months ago I had bought tickets to see Volbeat up in Baltimore on the 19th. The time off request I had put in to do this had been approved and everything. However, I was willing to forgo the concert to see the Batman marathon the local theater was having leading up to the release of The Dark Knight Rises with my sister. So either way, big plans.


Well, I kinda screwed myself over with this. See, since DEP meetings are held at 4 p.m., I had to change my availability at work to have Tuesdays off, so, you know, I could go...because I have to be there. And so now I'm scheduled for the 19th. Which means no Batman marathon, and definitely no Volbeat show. Couple that with having to work me entire birthday weekend, when I had planned on taking my week's vacation (which got rejected!), and I've got myself one fantastic summer. Granted, I was able to move my vacation to the next weekend, but it's too bloody hot in August to do anything! Argh frustration! >:[

It's just like they say, when it rains, it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment