Sunday, January 22, 2012

Vicious Pig Is Vicious

Piggy usually has a very calm, collected demeanor. Not much irritates him.

Sometimes, however, he has bouts of misplaced aggression (he hates that I leave him to go to work). This ultimately leads to a casualty somewhere within the apartment. This time, it was the toilet paper.


I don't know what about that roll of toilet paper set him off, but while I was in the shower he attacked it with such viciousness. Maybe it was mocking him "LOL, I'm turned under so you can't unroll me neener neener neeeener!" Whatever it was, Piggy asserted his authoritah over that roll of TP. When I asked him what he thought he was doing, he just sat there on the rug, staring at me blankly with TP hanging out of his mouth, trying to eat it. He almost looked pleased with himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment