Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Congratulations on going to church one of the two days you go every year. You're surely going to heaven now! I don't normally care about people's religious concerns but my newsfeed on Facepage is basically "LOL I totally went to church it was awesome!1!!@" Good for you; you want a cookie?

I spent my Easter in bed, with an unfortunate lack of chocolate bunnies and Cadbury eggs. My mom did send me a card though. And Piggy tried to take over my pillow, was unsuccessful, so he migrated under the covers and wheezed away.




3 comments:

  1. There are some of us who go every Sunday though. :-P But, I know exactly what you mean. A lot of people only do church on Easter and Christmas, so it is kind of like "WTF... go every week and then say something."

    Oh, Cadbury Egss are the shit!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i meant it was a nice cat.. sorry

      Delete